SHIPPING & RETURNS
We provide free shipping on orders over $99. Some exclusions apply. Free shipping over $99 only applies to the lower 48 states or APO/FPO/DPO shipments. Please reach out to us for APO/FPO/DPO shipments so we can do our best to get the shipment out to you in a timely manner. Oversize items do not qualify for the free shipping. The free shipping offer is valid on your subtotal. Truck freight items do not qualify for the free shipping over $99. Rims do not qualify for free shipping.
We send our shipments out via Fedex | UPS | USPS | for truck freight shipments contact us before you order so we can include a delivery quote into your order.
AFTER I ORDER
Your order will be filled as soon as you order. You will receive an E-mail as soon as you place an order. You will then receive an E-mail when your items ship out. There will be a tracking number included on that E-mail. IF, for some reason you do not receive an E-mail after placing your order, please let us know.
We do ship internationally on products that can be shipped via air. An international order will inquire an up charge for the shipping payment. If you are ordering with APO/FPO/DPO then you will NOT have an up charge.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP
Your order will ship out the same day you order. We pride ourselves on how fast we can get your items to your doorstep. Your order will be SAME DAY SHIPPING. Typically you can expect your order within 1-3 days. Some exclusions may apply. Factory shipped items could take 3-30 days. Special orders could take 3-30 days.
We do offer in-store pick up. Your items must be paid for in advance for in-store pick up. You can buy through our phone line, website, or in person. We will call or E-mail you when your items are ready to be picked up at our store location:
3011 S. Mill Iron Road
Muskegon, MI 49444
Looking to return an item? Click here for RMA number
1. Please, reach out to us before you send something back. We need to get an Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). This number represents your returned products.
2. When you request to return an item the product must unused, unaltered, original packaging, and proof of purchase. If you your products do not meet these requirements we can refuse or intact a restocking fee. We will contact if there is a problem with your returned products.
3.When packaging your parts use the box your items came in. If you do not have the same box your shipment came in try to use one as close as possible. Put the Return Merchandise Authorization number on the outside of the shipping box (not the product box). Do no alter the products packaging during this time because we will have to try and resell the items. If the product packaging comes back in unapproved condition we may send it back to you or intact a fee.
4. you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) through your e-mail. We will also, give you directions on what we expect to happen on this return.
5.Please provide proof of purchase with your order. In rare situations we could intact a 15% restocking fee. Send your returns via Fedex or UPS.
6. If you received the wrong item and it was an error on our end we will make it right.
7. We cannot accept returns on special order products.
8. Keep a record of your tracking numbers so you can check the status of your shipment. We are not responsible for loss items caused from our shipment providers.
You can track your returned orders through Fedex and UPs trackers.