DRAG OIL DS3 Synthetic Engine Oil - 20W-50 - 1 U.S. gal 198927

Part Number: 36010771
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Ships Same Business Day
7.60 LBS
we accept all major credit cards
Prop 65 Warning Prop 65 Warning cancer & reproductive harm Price Match Call for more info on price match does not include 3rd party ads
Frequently bought together:


DRAG OIL DS3 Synthetic Engine Oil 20W-50 1 U.S. gal 198927

This full synthetic oil can be used in all three cavities of a Harley-Davidson® V-Twin, including engine, transmission and primary, With our selective additive package, this oil yields exceptional viscosity, stability and lasting antioxidation qualities that cannot be derived from conventional base oils, The synthetic base oil provides significantly better protection than conventional oil in high-temperature, air-cooled engines, This fluid is extremely shear stable so the oil will stay consistent even with gear and engine forces, Extreme pressure additives protect gears and other engine parts, Long-lasting protection against engine wear, Outstanding protection against sludge buildup, Excellent sealing characteristics providing maximum power output, Meets all warranty performance criteria for Harley-Davidson® engines and does not void new vehicle warranties, Made in the U.S.A.
View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose

Get your parts fast with same-day shipping and free shipping on orders over $99. JJ Motorsports offers thousands of parts and gear in stock and ready to ship for motorsports/powersports: Circle Track, Dirt Bikes, ATV/UTV, Road Bikes, Street Bikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Drag Racing, Hot Rod Parts, and more! Need your package the next day? Give us a call for our expedited shipping options.
Need help finding a part? Give our customer service line a call for any questions or concerns you have. We can be reached daily at (231)-767-5055 or support@jj-motorsports.com. Click here for our showroom hours located in Muskegon, MI.
-Visit our weekly sale to get the best deals.

Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations