DYNOJET Power Commander V - Honda CRF125F 16-080

Part Number: 10203176
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Ships Same Business Day
0.70 LBS
we accept all major credit cards

Ships from Manufacture | Call to Order (231) 767-5055

Prop 65 Warning Prop 65 Warning cancer & reproductive harm Price Match Call for more info on price match does not include 3rd party ads
Frequently bought together:


DYNOJET Power Commander V Honda CRF125F 16-080

Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected, "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading), Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps, Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost and temperature, USB powered from computer; 9-volt adapter is no longer needed, Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure, Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear, Analog input allows users to install any 0-5 volt sensor, Two-position map-switching function built-in, More tuning ranges than PCIII USB, Reduces size from the PCIII USB, Enhanced "accel pump" utility, Made in the U.S.A., Easy to install
View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose

Get your parts fast with same-day shipping and free shipping on orders over $99. JJ Motorsports offers thousands of parts and gear in stock and ready to ship for motorsports/powersports: Circle Track, Dirt Bikes, ATV/UTV, Road Bikes, Street Bikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Drag Racing, Hot Rod Parts, and more! Need your package the next day? View our next-day shipment options at checkout. 


Need help finding a part? Give our customer service line a call for any questions or concerns you have. We can be reached daily at (231)-767-5055 or support@jj-motorsports.com. Click here for our showroom hours located in Muskegon, MI.

Visit our weekly sale to get the best deals.

Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations